- Club Info
- House League
- Outdoor House League
- Indoor House League
- High-5 All Abilities Team
Important COVID-19 Club MessageDear Unionville-Milliken Soccer Club Parents, Athletes, Technical Staff, and Volunteer Coaches,
The need for health awareness and caution has increased as COVID-19 continues to spread. The Unionville-Milliken Soccer Club's Board of Directors has put together a COVID-19 Pandemic Preparedness Task Force. This Task Force has taken the following measures to protect our members, volunteers and staff:
• All activities for Unionville-Milliken Soccer Club will be suspended effective immediately. This includes all practices, games, tournaments, friendlies, fitness sessions, and classroom technical sessions. The suspension will follow the Province of Ontario's closure of all public schools and guidance from Ontario Soccer.
• UMSC will continue to assist those wishing to register for competitive and recreation for the 2020 Outdoor Season. Please use our online registration tools. We are happy to support you through this process by phone or by email. There will be limited office hours, reflecting the current government measures to limit personal contact.
• In accordance with Ontario Soccer's COVID-19 Mandate as well as the recommendations of various federal and provincial government bodies, the UMSC COVID-19 Task Force will assess weekly and notify members via email & social media.
• Message from Ontario Soccer on COVID-19: https://www.ontariosoccer.net/news_article/show/1095185
Please stay safe & healthy,
Keith Richardson, Club Manager
Unionville Milliken Soccer Club
on behalf of the
Board of Directors
Unionville-Milliken Soccer Club