- Club Info
- House League
- Outdoor House League
- Indoor House League
- High-5 All Abilities Team
- Competitive Soccer
Lil’ Strikers FUNdamentals -
U6/7/8 Divisions for Children Born 2012, 2011 and 2010
Lil' Strikers FUNdamentals:
- Divisions are separate for boys and girls
- Sessions are guided by a certified/qualified staff trainer and parent volunteer coach
- Small team numbers so players get maximum touches
- No scores or standings are kept
- Runs from end of October through to the end of February
- 1 hour a week on Saturdays
- All sessions are held at the Milliken Mills Soccer Dome
- Game duration is 30-45 minutes for U6/U7/U8
- U6 Players play 3 v 3 no GK with size 3 ball
- Maximum of 6 players for game day roster size.
- U7 Players play 4 v 4 no GK with size 3 ball
- Maximum of 8 players for game day roster size.
- U8 Players 5 v 5 with size 3 ball
- Maximum of 10 players for game day roster size.
- No throw-ins, pass in or dribble in when the ball goes out of bounds.
- No trials necessary for these age groups, everyone is welcome with equal playing time in all positions.
- Small Sided Games will be facilitated by OSA Certified Game Leaders.
- OSA Recreational Matrix will be used for goal size and field size.
- Lil' Striker Trainers and Coaches are required to have a Fundamental, MED and RIS certification.
Lil' Strikers FUNdamentals Soccer Sessions are divided into 3 parts:
- Physical Literacy; repetition of movement to develop balance and motor skills
- Introduction to Soccer; establish a relationship between the ball and player
- Players learn basic rules of soccer through fun games
- Full uniform (jersey, soccer socks & soccer shorts)
- Participation award presented at the end of the season
- Digital team photo
If you are new to UMSC, set up the profile in your name (parent or guardian) and then add your child as a player. Once you do that you will see the Lil' Striker Soccer Development options for your child's age group.
- FUNdamentals Curriculum Vol 1.
- FUNdamentals Curriculum Vol 2.
- FUNdamentals Weekly Sessions
- Recreational Matrix - Indoor
- Development Matrix - Indoor
- Game Organization Guide
- Field Organization Guide
- Festival Guide
- Retreat Line
- Inclusive Programming Webinar
- Player Development
- Game Leader