- Club Info
- House League
- Outdoor House League
- Indoor House League
- High-5 All Abilities Team
- Competitive Soccer
UMSC Indoor Youth House League Information
UMSC Indoor Youth House League
Part of the recreational stream that provides a fun soccer environment with equal playing time for all players between the ages of 9 and 18.
Divisions U9 - U18 for youth boys and girls born 2009 - 2000 (Youth ages 9 - 18 in 2018):
- Divisions are separate for boys and girls
- Teams are coached and managed by parent volunteers. Please contact for volunteering opportunities: email@example.com
- Volunteer coaches required to have the appropriate OSA certification.
- No trials, all players welcome.
- Season starts end of October
- Season ends beginning of March or April depending on aged group
- Players play 1 day a week for 1 hour on weekends
- All sessions are held at the Milliken Mills Soccer Dome
- Maximum game duration is 50 minutes for U9/10
- Maximum game duration is 70 minutes for U11/12
- U9/10 Players play 7 v 7 including GK with size 4 ball (or 5 light), maximum of 12 players for game day roster size.
- U11/12 Players play 7 v 7 of 9 v 9 including GK with size 4 ball (or 5 light), maximum of 12 or 16 players for game day roster size.
- No throw-ins, pass in or dribble in when the ball goes out of bounds.
- Retreat line will start at the 1/3 way line.
- No trials necessary for these age groups, everyone is welcome with equal playing time in all positions.
- Small Sided Games will be facilitated by OSA Certified Game Leaders.
- OSA Recreational Matrix will be used for goal size and field size.
- Trainers and Coaches are required to have a Learning to Train, MED and RIS certification.
- Full uniforms (jersey, shorts and socks)
- Participation award or medallion at the end of season
- Digital team photo
- Indoor soccer shoes (no cleats)
- Shin guards
Volunteer coaches and managers are needed for all teams! Contact Bronsen for details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow UMSC on
Facebook at www.facebook.com/umscsoccer
Twitter at www.twitter.com/u_msc
Instagram at www.instagram.com/u_m_s_c
#UMSC is proud to be the City of Markham's Soccer Experts
- Learn to Train Curriculum Vol 1.
- Learn to Train Curriculum Vol 2.
- Learn to Train Weekly Sessions
- Recreational Matrix - Indoor
- Development Matrix - Indoor
- Game Organization Guide
- Field Organization Guide
- Festival Guide
- Retreat Line
- Inclusive Programming Webinar
- Player Development
- Creating the confident comfortable player
- Creating a Culture of Engagement Instead of Specialization
- 4 Corner Holistic Development
- Recreational and Development Matrix Webinar
- Playing with an Older Group Process