- Club Info
- House League
- Outdoor House League
- Indoor House League
- High-5 Special Needs Program
- Competitive Soccer
Men's House League
UMSC Indoor Adult League - 2016/2017 Season
League for Men 18+ offering a balance of competition and fun.
- Game nights: Sundays between 6pm to 11pm
- Number of Games: 18 games + playoffs.
- Season begins November and ends April
- Location: Milliken Mills Soccer Dome
- We will maintain scores and standings on our website
- You must be 18 or over to register.
- Men can submit a team, or register as an individual and be placed on a team.
- All individuals that register will be placed on a team
- Each team will have their own player/coach/captain or they may assign a non player Coach to their team
- Team supply their own uniforms
- 7 v 7 (including goalie)
- Games are 2 x 25 minutes in duration
- All players are required to wear shin pads and indoor soccer shoes (cleats not allowed inside Dome).
- All Players must be at the field before the ½ time to play the game. Players that come after half-time are not allowed to play.
- Individual Players fees: $250 "Early Bird" until October 17, 2016. After October 17 the fees will be $270.
- Individual players can register at the UMSC office or online at : https://umsc.powerupsports.com/registration/Default.asp?page=LOGIN
- If you already have a user id and pwd then login to your account and click “Indoor Adult 2016/2017” and follow the registration process
- If you don’t have a user id and pwd first create a user id and pwd then click “Indoor Adult 2016/2017” and follow the registration process
- Whole teams must be registered by a team Rep/Captain in the UMSC office (names, DOB, phone numbers and e-mail address of all players required).
- Team Registration cost: $3,500 (maximum roster is 18 players, roster must be submitted by end of October)
- Deposit of $1000 can be submitted to reserve a spot, and all fees must be paid in full by November 1st.