Lil’ Strikers Active Start -
U4/5 Division for Children Born in 2012 & 2013
Lil' Strikers Active Start:
- This is a Co-ed program.
- Sessions are guided by a qualified staff trainer and also includes each child's parent/guardian
- No scores or standings are kept
- Program runs from June - August
- 1 day/week for 1 hour
- 2 days are offered (Tuesday evenings or Saturday mornings) at the Milliken Mills Complex
- Soccer day is on September 9
Lil' Strikers Active Start Soccer Sessions are divided into 3 parts:
- Physical Literacy; repetition of movement to develop balance and motor skills
- Introduction to Soccer; establish a relationship between the ball and player
- Players learn basic rules of soccer through fun games
- Full uniform (jersey, soccer shorts & soccer socks)
- Shin pads
- Participation award presented at the end of the season
- Digital team photo
- Soccer ball
Click here to register your son or daughter!
If you are new to UMSC, set up the profile in your name (parent or guardian) and then add your child as a player. Once you do that you will see the Lil' Striker Active Start Program.