UMSC Lil' Strikers Soccer Development Program Information
Providing a strong soccer foundation for your young athlete.
UMSC Lil' Strikers Program:
- 3 different programs, click them for more information:
- To teach players the fundamental basics of soccer, with a focus on proper technique and tons of touches from the very beginning.
- Players are put into low numbered teams so they get a ton of attention and lots of time with the ball.
- Lil’ Strikers have a Licensed Head Coach plus trained technical staff who support the Lil’ Strikers during their practices and small sided games. They also have volunteer parent coaches.
- UMSC follows the Ontario Soccer Association’s Long Term Player Development. There are no scores or standings, just a very positive environment that will encourage your child to fall in love with the game and will keep them active & healthy for their entire lives!
- Runs from June - August
- Soccer day is September 9
- All sessions are held at the Milliken Mills Complex
Lil' Strikers Soccer Sessions are divided into 3 parts:
- Physical Literacy; repetition of movement to develop balance and motor skills
- Introduction to soccer; establish a relationship between the ball and player
- Players learn basic rules of soccer through fun games
- Full uniforms (jersey, shorts and socks)
- Shin guards (for U3 - U5 only)
- Medallion at the end of season
- Digital team photo
- Soccer ball
- Outdoor soccer shoes (cleats)
- Shin guards
Looking for youth house league for players 9 - 18 years old? Click here.
Volunteer coaches and managers are needed for all teams! Contact Bronsen for details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow UMSC on
#UMSC is proud to be the City of Markham's Soccer Experts