- Club Info
- House League
- Outdoor House League
- Indoor House League
- High-5 Special Needs Program
- Competitive Soccer
Unionville Milliken Soccer Club's Women's Adult House League
2016/17 Indoor Women’s Program
Welcome to the UMSC Women's Indoor League. This is an OPEN league for women ages 18 and older. Players are invited to join as teams or individuals.
- Games are held the the brand new Milliken Mills Dome located at 7700 Kennedy Road, Markham.
- All games are 2 x 25's
- 7 v 7 - including goalie
- Season starts November and goes until April - total of 20 games.
- There will be games over Christmas holiday & March Break (Dec. 23/30, March 15th)
- Jersey tops will be provided for each team.
- All players must be at the turf before the half-time time in order to be eligible to play. Those that come after half-time will not be allowed to play.
- All players must wear shin pads and INDOOR soccer shoes, no cleats are allowed.
- Scores & standings will be posted on the UMSC website.
Individual Player Fee: $250 "Early Bird" until Oct 17. After October 17 the fee will be $270.
Individual players please register online here: https://umsc.powerupsports.com/registration/Default.asp?page=LOGIN&rd=
Teams must be registered by a Team Representative or Captain in the UMSC Club Office. When presenting your team you will need First & Last Name, Phone & Email of each player.
Team Registration Fee: $3500 (maximum roster is 18 players, roster must be submitted by end of October.)
Deposit of $1000 can be submitted to reserve a spot, all fees must be paid in full by November 1st.
Unionville Milliken Soccer Club is proud to be the City of Markham's Soccer Experts