- Club Info
- House League
- Outdoor House League
- Indoor House League
- High-5 All Abilities Team
UMSC Lil' Strikers Soccer Development Program Information
Providing a strong soccer foundation for your young athlete.
UMSC Lil' Strikers Program:
- Each program aims to teach players the fundamental basics of soccer, with a focus on proper technique and tons of touches from the very beginning.
- Players are put into low numbered teams so they get a ton of attention and lots of time with the ball.
- Lil’ Strikers have a Licensed Head Coach plus trained technical staff who support the Lil’ Strikers during their practices and small sided games. They also have volunteer parent coaches.
- UMSC follows the Ontario Soccer’s Long Term Player Development: there are no scores or standings, just a very positive environment that will encourage your child to fall in love with the game and will keep them active & healthy for their entire lives!
- Runs from June - August
- Soccer day is September 8
- All sessions are held at the Berczy Park North
Lil' Strikers Soccer Sessions are divided into 3 parts:
- Physical Literacy; repetition of movement to develop balance and motor skills
- Introduction to soccer; establish a relationship between the ball and player
- Players learn basic rules of soccer through fun games
- Full uniforms (jersey, shorts and socks)
- Shin guards (for U3 - U5 only)
- Medallion at the end of season
- Digital team photo
- Soccer ball
- Outdoor soccer shoes (cleats)
- Shin guards
Volunteer coaches and managers are needed for all teams! For details email: email@example.com
Follow Unionville Milliken SC on
Facebook at www.facebook.com/umscsoccer
Twitter at www.twitter.com/u_msc
Instagram at www.instagram.com/u_m_s_c
#UMSC is proud to be the City of Markham's Soccer Experts